Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tinkle in the Trousers

I don't like it when people use the word "little boys/girls room." As in, "Excuse me, I have to use the little boys/girls room." Why can't they just say bathroom? My first thought is where little kids pee - which is usually in bed, in their pants or in kiddie pools shaped like turtles. So every time someone says "I have to use the little boys/girls room," I assume they are going to have an accident.

There are plenty of alternative words you can use: as stated before - bathroom, washroom, loo, toilet, John, WC, Peeatorium, lavatory, restroom. It doesn't matter what you call it. If you happen to be one of those people who say little boys/girls room, listen up - Nobody thinks it's cute. If you want to have people think you tinkle in the trousers, go ahead, but if you want to be an adult about it, choose another term.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment