Monday, March 23, 2009

Britney Spears

I recently took my creativity and competency to another level. I wanted to make whiskey in my bathtub. First thing I did was clean out my bathtub. It was filthy. There was a layer of dirt all around and inside the tub. What you need to know is that I don't bathe in this bathtub. I found this bathtub on the side of the road and decided to take it home. You never know what you need a spare bathtub for. And voila! Now I can make homemade whiskey.

I'm not one to read instructions or recipes or warnings. I figure I can just do it myself. I don't need anyone's help. Seriously, how hard can it be to make whiskey? You just need hops, water, rubbing alcohol, 3 eggs, dog biscuits, gin, beer, the ace of spades, a cut out Beetle Bailey cartoon, six sunflower seeds, a 1987 David Justice baseball card, a spare tire, sawdust, fairy dust, a baby tooth, a hammer, 14 Tyson Anytizers, toothpaste, Prozac, vitamin water, dirt (ironic, I know), cinnamon, a 15 lb dumbbell, a Christmas sweater, an old copy of Dances With Wolves, some rocks and a piano.

Once I gathered all my materials I decided I needed a bigger tub. All this stuff wouldn't fit in my backyard tub (or my inside tub). I gave it a rest. I sold the bathtub for some Britney Spears tickets and went to the concert. When she came on stage with glitter galore and lights luminating the landscape, I knew I made the right choice.

So next time ya'll want to make yourself something special, just keep in mind that sometimes some things are more important than others.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment