Friday, February 6, 2009

RockbandGod3

I play online poker. A lot. My avatar's name is RockbandGod3. I thought it was equal parts biblical and intimidating - exactly what you want for online poker. Now I'm not sure how many of you play poker over the internet, but it's quite the thrill. From the moment you give the website your credit card information, it is ON.

Not only is playing poker online a great way to spend my time, I blush when I say this, but I met my boo over the site as well. Her name is Pryncess818. I'm not sure if that's her real name.

I instantly fell for her. There's no way to tell if she's really a pryncess, but I'm betting she is. I started flirting a bit during our first couple Sit-N-Go tournaments. Oh? What's that you ask? Yeah, that's right. She flirted back. I was getting somewhere with royalty!

After a couple months of good times and good talks, I decided to give our relationship a rest. Don't get me wrong, I was having a great time and needless to say, I really think we had a connection. But needlesslier to say, I had a lot of homework to do. I mean, I'm only 9 years old.

I'm only kidding, that never happened.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. You better hope this is a thing that never happened. You're living with my daughter, for God's sake! If I find out it's true you're road kill.

    I'm not kidding. This WILL happen.

    ReplyDelete