Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mustache

So I've been trying to grow a mustache for some time now. I can easily grow a beard. That's no problem. It's the area above my upper lip which is the problem. It's like my jaw line and neck is John Belushi - jolly, hairy, big and fruitful while the area above my upper lip is like the Jonas Brothers - insignificant but with great promise. So anyway, I've been trying to grow this mustache for a while now with little success. Don't get me wrong - hair is a-growin'. But it kinda looks funny. I've decided to grow a goatee as well - you know, to even it out. So now I've got this ridiculous mustache that I'm trying to make look not so ridiculous by giving it a brother, if you will. Tell me what you guys think:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment