Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My interview with Taylor Swift

I called Taylor Swift's manager hoping to get an interview with her for this blog. I figured that I'm just a budding star, not yet a superstar, so I had to concoct some kind of fib in order for her to allow me the interview. I told her I was a writer for a new celeb magazine called "Reach for the Stars." Here's how it went...

Me: OMG Taylor! This is such an honor.
TS: The pleasure is all mine.
Me: Did you just say pleasure?
TS: What?
Me: Nevermind. That song about Romeo and Juliet is so HOT! How do you remember all the words?
TS: It's all about practice. My band manager is a real sweetheart and he helps me out a lot.
Me: In what ways?
TS: Well, we sit down together and go over the chords and lyrics and I tell him what exactly I'm looking for out of each instrument. We make a great team.
Me: What else do you two do together?
TS: What are you talking about?
Me: Nothing, nothing, forget it. So you're what, like 15?
TS: No, I'm 18.
Me: You look like you're 15. So what's the best thing about being famous?
TS: It's the fans. They are so great and supportive and I wouldn't be here without them.
Me: What about the free liquor?
TS: Oh, I don't drink, besides I'm not yet 21!
Me: That shouldn't stop you. Well, thanks for the time, Taylor. You're a real babe and sweetheart. Maybe we can get a drink sometime.
TS: You're creepy.
Me: Tee Hee

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Who is Taylor Swift's Manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. what the hell is this, hhahaha

    "TS: Oh, I don't drink, besides I'm not yet 21!
    Me: That shouldn't stop you. Well, thanks for the time, Taylor. "

    lmao

    ReplyDelete