Friday, August 21, 2009

My Interview with Beyonce

I recently had the rare opportunity to interview Beyonce Knowles. This was a dream come true. Here's the conversation:

Me: This is an honor, Beyonce. Thanks for taking the time.
BK: It's no problem at all.
Me: How do you handle the pressure of being such a mega star?
BK: I just take it day by day. I have the love and support of so many friends and family members.
Me: You have my support, that's for sure. I will always support you, Beyonce. ALWAYS. No matter what. Even if you break your leg and can't perform anymore. Or get fat.
BK: Uh...thank you.
Me: You're welcome. I have listened to "Halo" about 10 times a day for the past month. I love that song.
BK: Thank you very much, it's a song I'm very proud of.
Me: Did you write that song about me?
BK: I just met you for the first time, so no.
Me: Well then why did you put my name in the song?
BK: I didn't. What are you talking about?
Me: You performed for Barack and Michelle. What was that like? Did the president put any moves on you?
BK: Um no. They were very friendly. I feel so blessed that I was able to do that.
Me: Come on, Barack tried to get you to come back to the White House. That doggie!
BK: No he didn't.
Me: If the president asked you on a date, would you say yes?
BK: That is not going to happen.
Me: If I asked you on a date, would you say yes?
BK: No.
Me: Well that's all the time we have. Perhaps we can meet up again sometime soon.
BK: I seriously doubt it.
Me: You never know.
BK: Yes I do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment