Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wazzup Xerox?

Wazzup Xerox? That's what the maintenance guy at my apartment building says to me all the time. Whenever I see him, maybe 3 or 4 times a week, it's "Wazzup Xerox?" I'm a nice, considerate guy so I never talk back. I just drop my head and say, "Hi, Boris." That was until yesterday.

Boris had to come up to my apartment to fix my oven and he walked in and obviously said, "Wazzup Xerox?" Instead of saying "Hi Boris," I said, "Boris, can I ask you something? Why do you call me Xerox?" This followed...

Boris: Your name iz not Xerox?
Me: No, it's Gabe
Boris: I likez Xerox better. You look like a Xerox.
Me: Like a photocopy?
Boris: No, like my nephew Xerox. He livez in St. Petersburg.
Me: How old is he?
Boris: Seven.
Me: I look like a seven year old?
Boris: No, Xerox lookz like he'z 25.
Me: Can I make up a nickname for you?
Boris Yez, of courz.
Me: How about BrontoBoris. Like the dinosaur.
Boris: Do I look likez a dinozaur?
Me: No, it's a play on words.
Boris: I hate dinosaurz. They are scary and ugly.
Me: I didn't mean anything by it.
Boris: You aren't Xerox anymore. You are azzhole.

Now Boris says, "Wazzup azzhole?" And I say, "not much."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is Verrry Funnnny! But see, there's truth behind every joke :} It's okay though, you got it out in a joking manner, but really hilarious I must say! Plenty of fun and games have I seen lately but this one has really got to my attention. I most certainly want to catch up with anymore articles or blogs you have up, hey, you're one heck of a character! :) enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Xerox! Is your name really Xerox? If so, WTF mate? Just kidding, that's cool that your name is Xerox. Now make me a copy. Just kidding! Make it two copies.

    ReplyDelete